Monday, December 5, 2011

Odds and Ends

Yay for the genius bar at the mac store and for a fixed computer! 
Here are some of the odds and ends of what's been happening around here lately . . .

Miles Standish, Squanto, and friends had several difficult voyages and a great feast.




























I painted a landscape of the Snake River and the wheat fields of eastern Washington. 





Scott's family is from a little town among these hills 
and the painting is an early Christmas present for his mom. 



And it blended great with our autumn decor!



Christmas decorating has commenced.  I had a moment of missing my unloved chandelier 
while I figured out how to Christmas-ify the dining room. 


But then the cardinal with the Fu Manchu took up residence on the lantern, 
and all is right with the world.



And, here is this week's meal plan:

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful painting! I love seeing the one you made me hanging in my living room.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...